Sunday, March 29, 2015

life at the junction of I-70

Mrs. Krump and I took a little drive together. 
A little 5 hours drive.

She is a big person crammed into a little body. 
Her personality bursting at the seams.
Words move from her head directly out her mouth & she means ever last one of them,
 for better or worse.

I am completely the other way around.
I am a big person on the outside but I am actually much smaller on the inside.
And I hardly ever say what I am really thinking... 

Together we are an unlikely pair. 
See, we were going the same direction with the same purpose. Both of us chasing the parent bench down south for the state championships. Trying our best to safely transport Little Giants by the rules & attempting to not go broke doing it. 


Along the way we stopped to pickup BC coming in from the east off of I-70. 


 We used the minor pause to clean the bugs off the windshield.


Make a few calls back home.


And let the Little Giants free range along the side of the road.


 As it turns out, Mrs. Krump and I do rather well together.


No comments:

Post a Comment