Sunday, June 7, 2015

passing through quiet spaces


I might have mentioned before that I have a fascination with forgotten places. It leads to one of my of my less flattering habits: trespassing. Don't worry, these days the chances of me getting arrested or even chewed out for it are extremely low because my trusty sidekick doesn't share my willingness to hop fences.  



This lonely little place sits right on 10th. I have never known it to look any other way than abandoned. It sits naked among the other houses of 10th draped with the signs of life. 



The first time it went on the market BC's company made an offer but they were out bid. It is back on the market. Nothing has changed except for the size of the list price. BC and his company are watching, and waiting.  It would be a good piece of land to build on. Good ground to rescue from over-development. Perhaps a lot begging for a straw bale house.



And considering his job site is currently in Moab, a 4-ish hours drive south, it would be one hell of a great commute to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment