Sunday, August 23, 2015

why we don't play with black and white "kitties"

I don’t know the exact reason why you wash dogs who play with skunks- it doesn’t do anything other than add the smell of wet dog to the mix. Please don't send me remedies, we have tried them all. This time around I am using the leave the dogs outside all night and wash in the morning with Dr. Bronner's Peppermint soap and hydrogen-peroxide trick. Always rinse well- a garden hose on full blast seems to help. Repeat if possible. Then chase with whiskey and a long hot shower for yourself.
The poodle is no trouble at all but little Dog is the most ridiculous creature on the planet when it comes to water. If you get her wet she has to go roll in the dirt to fix it. Silly dog.
It’s cute, she thinks I am going to let her in my house now...

No comments:

Post a Comment