Saturday, October 3, 2015

it's raining cats and dogs NKUT

One has to be both crazy & brave to take these 2 animal lovers to a NKUT super pet adoption on a rainy Saturday morning.
Cats, kittens, cats! I saw a poster saying the event facilitated the adoption of 169 animals yesterday alone! 
Most of these little ones drove up from Kanab to find forever homes.
Yes, cats and dogs!
The sign says that black Sheppard isn't good with kids. 
Sad because I will really miss my kids. I'm only kidding.
But Beach isn't. Look a that face. Someone is in love with a puppy (lab poodle mix). The dog comes from a local shelter- we might give them a call later this week see if she found a home or if she is still available.
 There even was a pig wearing a jacket.
I think the little guy liked Beach quite a lot.
 NKUT 

No comments:

Post a Comment