Thursday, September 7, 2017

Utah State Fair 2017




Beach and her photography <3 What's not to love?!?! The funny thing to me is I thought for sure the quail (got nothing) was the blue ribbon photo of the group and I figured the pic of Ginger Dog wouldn't do so well. Beach knew better.  She never doubted that photo. Even being in the older age division she did an amazing job! That's why she makes the big bucks, haha.


We were stopped by a judge who told her that during the judging her Ginger Dog photo was the clear favorite of all of the judges! Nice work kid <3


I entered one too.  That's mine in the middle :) No ribbon for me!


 Of course there was one other thing she wanted to win at the Fair this year....

 It's worth listening to the sound on this clip. 
The poor boys waiting in line behind her.


And then on to the usual suspects.







No comments:

Post a Comment