Thursday, October 8, 2015

between sets, a few good flicks on the grown-up side of things

The Mt. Air Movie Cafe! 
No, I would be an epic failure as a movie critic despite acing Film Studies in college.
 I don't have a ton of down time and I'm not a huge movie buff. I have problems letting it all go and suspending reality to enjoy movies. More of a book girl but every once in awhile I find one, for whatever reason, that seems worth watching.  I figured I would share them as they come up. I would also love recommendations on what you're watching. 

THORNE: Scaredy Cat roped me in late one night while I was waiting for BC to come home, making the 4.5 hr drive from Moab after a fulls day on the job.

Other than that I LOVE documentaries....
2 new favorites The Poisoner's Handbook (PBS & Netflix) I have already watched it 3 times! And Divorce Corp. (Netflix). Very disturbing, a little bit conspiracy theory-ish but enlightening. I want BC to see it.

Like I said not a great movie critic. You can't win them all :)


No comments:

Post a Comment