Saturday, August 1, 2015

home

As we walked Beach was softly signing "Loving can hurt. Loving can hurt sometimes. But it's the only thing that I know. When it gets hard; you know it can get hard sometimes. It is the only thing that makes us feel alive..."
We keep this love in a photograph
We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken
Times forever frozen still
So you can keep me
Inside the pocket
Of your ripped jeans
Holdin' me closer
'Til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone
Wait for me to come home
Loving can heal
Loving can mend your soul
And it's the only thing that I know
I swear it will get easier
Remember that with every piece of ya
And it's the only thing we take with us when we die...

Wait for me to come home
When I'm away
I will remember how you kissed me
Under the lamppost
Back on 6th street
Hearing you whisper through the phone,
"Wait for me to come home."
Ed Sheeran, Photograph

No comments:

Post a Comment