Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Virginia Beach Meet and Travel

 Travel meet without mom, done and done! 
The numbers are 1st on Floor 9.175, 2nd on Vault 8.850, 
10th on Bars 7.450, and 7th on Beam 8.850, 8th in the AA
One fox sighting and another really bad experience on American Airlines involving delays (1.5 hr sitting on the tarmac then being turned back to the gate!), someone forgot to add engine oil.  Their connecting plane, bird parts needing to be washed off.  Add to the list 2 captains with big over-sharing problems.  Not a fan of American Airlines. Beach paid for but had to leave her food behind between the 2 flights out there.  On the flights back no one got dinner.  The team ran from one delayed plane only to sit again on another delayed plane. 
 
This was sent to me by one of my friends.  
 And even though it was a first-place routine (that's 5 for 5) I heard something from the head coach I have never heard before.  The team holds a stats meeting following each Meet.  In stats last night Big Coach D told Beach she was robbed.  We aren't the kind of gym that challenges scores or gets all held up on 10th so that was a big statement coming from him.
 I am so proud of all the girls <3 
There isn't much more I can say.  Huge thanks to the team moms who took care of them while they were away.  And another one to the moms who took care of me during the meet. I love us.
 Until we meet again!
See you in Lodi, California
Beam


No comments:

Post a Comment