Friday, January 3, 2020

white notes

Good morning, our country seems to be at war. The coffee is full and hot but I lost one of the two dogs.  And not the one you think it would be.

I spent more time searching for Beach's Comp jacket.  Our house seems very big at 4AM. What I found is that we have a lot of little clothing that falls in the same category.  However, none of them is that jacket.

It's okay, we are made of money- I'm sure of it. Anyway, she can just wear a different jacket.  Maybe her ski jacket or her faux-fur coat- she'd look great! Or even better she could wear a different little black gym jacket at each event!!! That's really more her style.

Beach's session starts at 9:30... I think. Maybe we should ask someone who works there.  They should know.

I can't remember what time I told Beach we needed to be there so I will announce we are leaving when she looks like she is 95% ready to go.  Please don't blow it for me and ask what time I am leaving.

Please feed the dogs.  I have found the other one. There is a half pot of warm coffee and some sliced fruit. ham, and boiled eggs for your breakfast.

I fed the cats. Sorry about the ham.

My car needs gas but I am going to be gone for the next 2 days until after the pumps at Costco close. If you want to go pick up my car and gas it for me you can- if you can find it.  We have to park off-site.  I can text your address.  It will be fun, like geocaching but not really.

You will have to get your own dinner.  Please save me a beer (or 2).  But I will see you when you come up to watch Beach vault.  It will be like old times, you and me in a crowded gym waiting, and waiting, and waiting...

Still no jacket. And it turns out I was wrong about there being coffee.  You might want to make yourself some and if you wouldn't mind bringing me up a cup when you come, that would be amazing!

Turns out I was wrong about fruit and eggs too.  Perhaps the chickens will lay early today.  If not there is leftover pizza in the fridge.

Gotta run,

Misty



No comments:

Post a Comment