Friday, February 17, 2017

lights, camera, action!

 Yep.  That is exactly what it looks like: Beach giving an on camera interview about gymnastics & her visual issues. A local production company is creating a series of 7 minute documentaries about people overcoming obstacles to follow their dreams.  


Being interviewed on camera kind of sucks.  I watched Beach struggle.  She was a good sport despite being extremely nervous!!!

It was interesting though to see what questions she struggled with and which she could answer easily.  She was great when she talked about gymnastics and she would completely light up when she talked about photography.  The question she couldn't answer? "What makes you cool?"  She never really was able to answer it.


Then it was my turn.  Oh boy, I don't think I said anything right but we will see how it turns out. Hopefully all of the filming with me in it will end up on the edit room floor. I told BC at least I didn't answer any of the questions with "world peace?"  


 The guys were awesome to work with which is good because there is still more filming to do.  We are excited to see how this all turns out. 

The selfie Beach sent out to her gym mates on the way to the gym
"Ready for my interview!"


No comments:

Post a Comment